Because people are looking for your business online.
If they don’t find your website, they will find your competitors.
Here are the top 5 why every business needs a website:
1. So people find your business:
Most people today look for new products on the services on the internet. Not having a website means you are missing out on plenty of potential of new business.
2. Save money:
Hands down, a good quality website is the most efficient use of your advertising dollars.
3. Increases your overall image:
A nicely designed website improves customer confidence in the quality of your business. Like it or not, your website is a reflection of how you run your business in your customers’ eyes.
4. Your website never sleeps:
People are searching for your business even when you are closed. A website them allows them to find your business details and contact you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Communicate with your customers:
Take advantage of contact forms, blogs and FAQ sections to allow your customers to easily ask you questions, and you to quickly respond.
Latest posts by John Shaw (see all)
- Why you need to link your Google AdWords and Google Analytics Accounts - January 16, 2015
- How to Raise Quality Scores in AdWords - August 6, 2014
- Why you need a full time SEO working for your business - June 15, 2014
- Google+ Local – An Absolute Must for Any Local Business - April 9, 2014
- What is Online Reputation Management? - March 12, 2014