Don’t make the mistake of neglecting to link your Google Adwords and Google Analytics accounts. Linking your AdWords to your Analytics will give you a better overall picture of how well your Google Ads are performing. AdWords alone will only tell you what search query was typed that lead to a click. Integrating Analytics will allow you to track the user from click to where and when they left your site. This data will in turn allow you to make better decisions within your AdWords campaigns. One simple example/benefit – if you are running a local AdWords campaign you may find that a certain neighbourhood is leading to far more conversions than the rest (yes, analytics will show you the postal codes of users who visit your site), allowing you to raise the budget for that particular neighbourhood, increasing your ROI in Adwords. The video below sums it up perfectly.
Latest posts by John Shaw (see all)
- Why you need to link your Google AdWords and Google Analytics Accounts - January 16, 2015
- How to Raise Quality Scores in AdWords - August 6, 2014
- Why you need a full time SEO working for your business - June 15, 2014
- Google+ Local – An Absolute Must for Any Local Business - April 9, 2014
- What is Online Reputation Management? - March 12, 2014