Google+ is Google’s social network, similar to Facebook. Though it is not as big or popular as Facebook is – it is far more important if you are running a local business. Google+ Local allows business owners to add their business to Google Maps, making it easier for potential customers to find your business when they are searching for your product or services. As a business owner you can create your own page in which you can update all your contact info, show your location on a map, offer discounts/promotions, and interact with your customers and much more. Consumers love Google+ Local because they can see what your past customers are saying about your business, which will obviously influence their decisions to pick your business or your competitors.
The beautiful thing about Google+ Local is it’s completely free to set up and use. In addition, way too many business are unaware that this service is available, giving you an opportunity to act before your competitors and gain an edge.
Latest posts by John Shaw (see all)
- Why you need to link your Google AdWords and Google Analytics Accounts - January 16, 2015
- How to Raise Quality Scores in AdWords - August 6, 2014
- Why you need a full time SEO working for your business - June 15, 2014
- Google+ Local – An Absolute Must for Any Local Business - April 9, 2014
- What is Online Reputation Management? - March 12, 2014